Rebuilding on Vectes
When Dizzy was flown into Vectes as part of the advance team to get Vectes Naval Base running, he brought his daughters with him. Their arrival in Pelruan caused tension between the Gears and citizens, who viewed the three of them as Stranded. They attempted to kick them out, but Sgt. Marcus Fenix, Cpl. Dominic Santiago, and Sgt. Bernadette Mataki defended them, and refused to allow them to be driven out.
Personality and Traits
Maralin, like her sister, was very quiet and shy. Dom was worried they were traumatized to the point they could barely talk.
Behind the scenes
- The designs for the twins was meant to show; "Midwestern girls doing themselves up to look like big-city girls".
- Both Teresa and Maralin were planned to appear in Gears of War 3, both of the girls were connected and models. They were meant to appear during a cinematic at Anvil Gate, however the cinematic went used so they ended up not appearing in the final version of the game. 
- Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: Rolling Thunder
- Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 30
- Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 81
- Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 271-274
- Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 274
- The Art of Gears of War 3