This article is about the Real World
Gears of War: Hivebusters is a five-part Gears of War comic series. The first issue was released in March 2019.
Hivebusters introduces a fearless new squad, racing headlong into a conflict like none you’ve ever seen! After successfully busting a Swarm hive on the remote island of Pahanu, this suicide squad will face their most dangerous mission yet — going after the Swarm that decimated the home settlement of one of their own!
- Main article: Gears of War: Hivebusters Part One
- Main article: Gears of War: Hivebusters Part Two
- Main article: Gears of War: Hivebusters Part Three
- Main article: Gears of War: Hivebusters Part Four
- Main article: Gears of War: Hivebusters Part Five
|Organizations and titles||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Behind the scenes
- Dury's name is misspelled as Drury twice in the first part of the comic.
- In the flashback to Amanda's death in Part Four, she is driving Mister Reliable when the Swarm attack which leaves the convoy stranded on the side of the road where Scorpio finds it in Part Three. However, in Part Two, Mac finds Mister Reliable parked in Croya.