- "We're not saints. But we are gonna win this fucking war and I'd rather have you on the winning side."
- — Marcus Fenix to Tai
Order of BattleEdit
Indie troops attacked the main tribe defenses via an amphibious landing, overwhelming the tribal forces with their superior technology. They reached the home village of Tai Kaliso, and wiped out everyone there, maiming many of the bodies. The 26th Royal Tyran infantry fought the UIR on the island. At least fifteenth Gears where killed on the island of Irohma.
While the main battle went on, Tai was using guerrilla tactics against the UIR forces, and was able to stalk and kill an entire enemy squad in a matter of seconds. However, he later discovered what the UIR had done to his home village, and was consumed with grief. He continued to track and kill enemy soldiers, until he encountered Cpl.Marcus Fenix of the 26th Royal Tyran infantry, who had come to the island to repel the UIR invasion. Marcus offered to Tai an opportunity to join the COG as a Gear and gain revenge on the UIR for destroying his home, an offer which Tai accepted.
- "The body dies. The deed endures."
- — The Irohma Memorial Wall in the Plaza for the Tyran Dead, Halvo Bay
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Gears of War: The Quickening
- ↑ Gears of War: Judgment: Act V Tyran Memoral Wall
- ↑ Gears of War: Judgment Act V Tyran Memorial Wall
- ↑ Gears of War: Judgment Act V
|47 B.E.||Ostri Front|
|17 B.E.||Kashkur Front (Fall of Mendurat · Siege of Anvil Gate · Battle of Shavad · Battle of Ragani) ·UIR occupation of Vasgar · Raid on Gralia|
|4 B.E.||Raids on the Acastu Imulsion Fields · Battle of Irohma Island|
|3 B.E.||Sarfuth-Maranday Border Incident · Battle of Aspho Fields|
|0 B.E.||Skirmish in Ghato City · Battle of Bonbourg · Skirmish on Furlin cliffside · Armistice between the UIR and COG|
|Unknown timeline||Battle of Branascu · Bombardment of Mercy · Conquest of the South Islands · Eastern Front · Bombing of Sikorla · Battle of Autrin · Battle of Berephus · Third Battle of the Plateau|